- The Site is maintained and operated by a third-party vendor, Citrix Systems, Inc. (the “Vendor”), a company that is not affiliated with Ingalls & Snyder, LLC (“Ingalls”). While Ingalls has selected the Vendor based on its belief that the Vendor has commercially reasonable safeguards designed to (i) ensure the security and confidentiality of any non-public information (“Information”) transmitted using the Site, (ii) protect against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of Information transmitted using the Site and (iii) protect against unauthorized access to, or use of, Information transmitted using the Site, Ingalls does not exercise any control over the Vendor’s systems and cannot guarantee the privacy and security of any information you choose to transmit using the Site.
- Access to the Site is granted by Ingalls so that you may utilize the Service for your convenience at your sole discretion. Ingalls has no liability for any loss, claim, or other damage that results from unauthorized access to any Information transmitted using the Site. User is solely responsible for the security of Information stored locally on the User’s computer or device as well as any email account User may use to receive and send links to the Site to transmit or receive documents.
Denis Toner is a Founder and Group Head of Nobska Capital Management while also serving as a Senior Vice President with Ingalls & Snyder. Over the course of his career, Denis has served as a trusted advisor offering family office services and tailored investment solutions to a select group of ultra-high-net-worth families, endowments, foundations, and institutions.
Prior to forming Nobska Capital Management, Denis was:
- Senior Managing Director with First Republic Investment Management/Trainer Wortham
- Managing Director and Head of the Tailored Portfolio Group at Citigroup Asset Management
- Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager with Bankers Trust Company
Denis’s work and focus on the client experience have led to recognition in industry publications including Barron’s Top Advisor Rankings and the Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Managers.
Denis received an BA from Dickinson College and an MBA/GMP from Harvard Business School. Committed to public service and his community, he has served as Chair of the General Management Program Fund for The Harvard Business School, as Vice Chairman of the board of trustees for the Weston Public Library, and as the Finance Chair on the board of trustees for the Children’s School of Science in Woods Hole, MA.