- The Site is maintained and operated by a third-party vendor, Citrix Systems, Inc. (the “Vendor”), a company that is not affiliated with Ingalls & Snyder, LLC (“Ingalls”). While Ingalls has selected the Vendor based on its belief that the Vendor has commercially reasonable safeguards designed to (i) ensure the security and confidentiality of any non-public information (“Information”) transmitted using the Site, (ii) protect against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of Information transmitted using the Site and (iii) protect against unauthorized access to, or use of, Information transmitted using the Site, Ingalls does not exercise any control over the Vendor’s systems and cannot guarantee the privacy and security of any information you choose to transmit using the Site.
- Access to the Site is granted by Ingalls so that you may utilize the Service for your convenience at your sole discretion. Ingalls has no liability for any loss, claim, or other damage that results from unauthorized access to any Information transmitted using the Site. User is solely responsible for the security of Information stored locally on the User’s computer or device as well as any email account User may use to receive and send links to the Site to transmit or receive documents.
Bill Ghriskey is a Senior Vice President and Portfolio Manager at Ingalls & Snyder where he is a part of the Nobska Capital Management team.
Prior to joining Ingalls & Snyder, Bill was:
- Managing Director and Wealth Manager with J.P. Morgan Wealth Management (2023-2024)
- Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management/Trainer Wortham (1978-2023)
- Vice President, Investment Counsel and Employee Benefits Trust departments at Bank of New York (1968-1978)
Bill received his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and earned his MBA from Rutgers University. He also served as a past President and Chairman of the Investment Counsel Association of America and a member of the Trainer Wortham Board of Directors.