- The Site is maintained and operated by a third-party vendor, Citrix Systems, Inc. (the “Vendor”), a company that is not affiliated with Ingalls & Snyder, LLC (“Ingalls”). While Ingalls has selected the Vendor based on its belief that the Vendor has commercially reasonable safeguards designed to (i) ensure the security and confidentiality of any non-public information (“Information”) transmitted using the Site, (ii) protect against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of Information transmitted using the Site and (iii) protect against unauthorized access to, or use of, Information transmitted using the Site, Ingalls does not exercise any control over the Vendor’s systems and cannot guarantee the privacy and security of any information you choose to transmit using the Site.
- Access to the Site is granted by Ingalls so that you may utilize the Service for your convenience at your sole discretion. Ingalls has no liability for any loss, claim, or other damage that results from unauthorized access to any Information transmitted using the Site. User is solely responsible for the security of Information stored locally on the User’s computer or device as well as any email account User may use to receive and send links to the Site to transmit or receive documents.
Tim Ghriskey is a Founder and Group Head of Nobska Capital Management. He is also a Senior Vice President and the Senior Portfolio Strategist with Ingalls & Snyder. Tim manages custom portfolios for institutional and private clients.
Prior to forming Nobska Capital Management, Tim was:
- Senior Portfolio Manager and Chief Investment Strategist of Inverness Counsel LLC
- Founder of The Solaris Group LLC and Chief Investment Officer of Solaris Asset Management
- Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Ghriskey Capital Partners
- Senior Vice President and Head of Value Investing at The Dreyfus Corporation
- Associate Managing Partner and Co-Head of the New York office of Loomis, Sayles & Company
Over the course of his career, Tim has successfully managed significant institutional assets with firm-leading performance, several 4-star and 5-star mutual funds with industry-leading returns, a value-added long/short hedge fund, and investment portfolios for generations of individuals and families. He has been recognized as a Top 5 portfolio manager by Barron’s. Tim is widely quoted in the financial press and appears on television and radio. Most importantly, Tim has provided his clients with a broad range of advice and guidance throughout his career.
Tim earned a BA in Philosophy from Trinity College and an MBA from The University of Virginia Darden School of Business. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) and a Chartered Investment Counselor (CIC). Tim is part of a family of investment managers, including his father, brother, son and several nephews. He serves and has served on the board of numerous non-profit organizations. Tim lives in Bedford, NY with his wife, Lisa, who is a fine art painter, and they have three adult children.